U groove roller bearing is belong to rolling bearing,the most common material for u groove roller bearing is plastic.The main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce its friction coefficient in the process of movement, and ensure its rotary accuracy, is an important part of contemporary mechanical equipment.
Manufacturing process for plastic u groove roller bearing: injection molding.
Advantages of plastic u groove roller bearing:
Wear resistance, impact resistance, low friction coefficient, chemical corrosion resistance, low temperature embrittlement resistance,self-lubrication, light weight, etc.
Application: electromechanical equipment, fitness equipment, food machinery, aviation and navigation model, automotive electronic equipment, household appliances, medical equipment, office equipment, smart home,etc.
Common plastic bearing materials for u groove roller bearing:
1. POM u groove roller bearing: with excellent molding performance, good dimensional stability, self-lubrication, high tooth strength, low friction, low noise, fatigue resistance and corrosion resistance, POM is the first choice for plastic tooth materials.
2. PA6/PA66/PA46: plastic teeth have strong moisture absorption, which is not conducive to the stability of size and is not suitable for precision drive system
3.PPA: the plastic teeth can maintain superior mechanical strength, fatigue resistance and creep resistance in high temperature and high humidity environment.
4, PC: material shrinkage rate is small, so plastic tooth mold size change is small, easy to control the size;But the self-lubrication, fatigue resistance and chemical properties of the material are poor.
5.ABS: not suitable for making precision plastic teeth, which have poor dimensional stability, heat resistance, fatigue resistance and chemical properties.
6. LCP: LCP molding shrinkage is small, size stability, excellent chemical resistance, suitable for precision plastic tooth transmission, mostly used in watches and other timing transmission system.
7. PPS: the plastic tooth has high hardness, stable size, excellent fatigue resistance and chemical properties, and its working temperature can reach 200.
8. PEEK: high performance special engineering plastic material with high load power transmission type plastic teeth.
If you need u groove roller bearing or need any other bearings, please also contact me!
Contact fatigue failure means that the working surface of the NSK self aligning bearing is subje...
Many people do not know the secret of hybrid ceramic balls bearings A. the rolling bearing consis...
In the early 1980s, skateboarding was at a low ebb, and it was difficult to find high-quality be...
Dodge Bearings is the world's largest manufacturer of seated bearings. Founded in 1880, Dodge Bea...
Nylon bearings material with smart mechanical strength and wear resistance , appropriate for the ...
One direction bearing is one that rotates freely in one direction and is secured within the diffe...
What are the classification and characteristics of bearings and seals? Bearing sealing device ge...
The main perform of car bearings is in reality the burden and supply correct steering for the rot...