Bearing designation chart of by purpose:
(1) bearing designation chart High-speed bearing: It has the advantages of cold resistance, small elasticity, high pressure resistance, poor thermal conductivity, light weight and small friction coefficient. It can be applied at 12000 rpm/-75000 rpm.
2) bearing designation chart High temperature bearing: The material itself has a high temperature resistance of 1200 ° C, and self-lubricating, the use temperature does not produce expansion due to temperature difference between 100 ° C and 800 ° C. Can be applied to high temperature equipment such as furnace treasure, plastic molding, steel making;
3)bearing designation chart Corrosion-resistant bearing: The material itself has corrosion-resistant properties and can be applied in fields such as strong acid, alkali, inorganic, organic salt, seawater, etc., such as: electric equipment, electronic equipment, chemical machinery, shipbuilding, medical Instruments, etc.
4) bearing designation chart Anti-magnetic bearing: Because it does not absorb dust, it can reduce the early peeling of the bearing and the noise. Can be used in demagnetization equipment. Precision instruments and other fields.
5) bearing designation chart Electrically insulated bearings: Due to high electrical resistance, the arc can be protected from arc damage and can be used in various electrical equipment requiring insulation.
6) bearing designation chart Vacuum bearing: Due to the unique oil-free self-lubricating properties of the yang ceramic material, in the ultra-high vacuum environment, the problem that the ordinary bearing can not achieve lubrication can be overcome. Note: The above five types of bearings, the same set of bearings can be applied to high temperature, high speed, acid and alkali, magnetic field, non-exclusive, but due to different material properties (please refer to the rare earth ceramic material performance table), so please choose when customers choose According to the occasion you are applying, choose the bearing designation chart of ceramic bearing that is most suitable for the material.
Bearing designation chart by material:
Bearing designation chart of zirconia all ceramic bearings: all ceramic bearings with anti-magnetic electrical insulation, wear and corrosion resistance, oil-free self-lubricating, high temperature and cold resistance, can be used in extremely harsh environments and special working conditions. The ferrule and the rolling element are made of zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic material, and the retainer is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) as standard. Generally, the glass fiber reinforced nylon 66 (RPA66-25) can be used, and the special worker is plastic ( PEEK, PI), stainless steel (AISISUS316), brass (Cu), etc.
Bearing designation chart of Silicon nitride all-ceramic bearing: Silicon nitride all-ceramic bearing ring and rolling element are made of silicon nitride (S513N4) ceramic material. The holder is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) as standard. Generally, it can also be used. RPA66-25, PEEK, PI, and phenolic cloth bakelite tubes. The SiN4 all-ceramic bearing is suitable for higher speed and load capacity than the 2702 village material, and is suitable for higher ambient temperatures. At the same time, it can provide precision ceramic bearings for high-speed, high-precision and high-rigidity spindles with the highest manufacturing precision from P4 to UP.
Bearing designation chart of full ball ceramic bearing: has a ball gap on one side. Because of the cage-free design, it can load more ceramic balls than the standard structure bearing, thus improving its load capacity.
It can also avoid the corrosion resistance and temperature resistance of the ceramic cage type all-ceramic bearing due to the limitation of the cage material. This series of bearings is not suitable for high speed, please pay attention to the gap when installing The face is mounted on the end that does not bear axial load.
Bearing designation chart of hybrid ceramic ball bearings: especially silicon nitride balls with low density, high hardness, low friction coefficient, wear resistance, self-lubricating and good rigidity, especially suitable for high-speed, high-precision and long-life bearing designation chart of hybrid ceramic bearings The rolling element (the inner and outer rings are made of metal). Generally, the inner and outer rings are made of bearing steel (GCr15) or stainless steel (AIS1440C), and the ceramic balls are available with Z702, Si3N4, or icC.
If you need any brand bearings or any models of bearings, please contact me!
Contact fatigue failure means that the working surface of the NSK self aligning bearing is subje...
Many people do not know the secret of hybrid ceramic balls bearings A. the rolling bearing consis...
In the early 1980s, skateboarding was at a low ebb, and it was difficult to find high-quality be...
Dodge Bearings is the world's largest manufacturer of seated bearings. Founded in 1880, Dodge Bea...
Nylon bearings material with smart mechanical strength and wear resistance , appropriate for the ...
One direction bearing is one that rotates freely in one direction and is secured within the diffe...
What are the classification and characteristics of bearings and seals? Bearing sealing device ge...
The main perform of car bearings is in reality the burden and supply correct steering for the rot...